- Support for print on demand, computer-to-plate production and high-speed variable data printing
- Controls production from receipt of customer files to delivery of the finished job
- Improves your relationship with your customers
Screen has been the world's leading manufacturer of Computer to Plate (CTP) systems for more than 12 years. Currently we have more than 22,000 engines installed worldwide and this number is still growing.
Screen is able to provide CTP solutions for all press sizes and for all throughput requirements, and each machine is built with the same attention to detail that ensures our world-renowned reliability. Many existing customers have been using their CTP devices for more than 10 years and their machines are still performing as well today as the day they were installed.
Our workflow solutions automate key steps in prepress production in conventional offset, flexographic and digital printing environments. Our Equios workflow is powerful and highly scalable yet easy to integrate into your printing business.
- End-to-end process automation
- Increased quality, fewer errors and reduced costs
- Easily understood, intuitive interface
- High accuracy in exposure laser technology
- Close integration of hardware and software
- Choice of automated systems
- Suitable for use with every plate size currently available on the market
The addition of Screen’s unique imaging technology will help printers keep up with the increasing demand for flexibility in producing tags, labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons and corrugated packaging. PlateRite Flexo CTP enables you to increase productivity and deliver high-quality output.
- Wide range of plate making systems
- Quick and accurate plate handling
- Sharp and fine image reproduction
- Low day-to-day operating costs
- Accommodates multiple plate formats
- Ideal for packaging, book and commercial printing and other applications
- Can be upgraded to higher speed models in the field depending on the model