EQUIOS Universal Workflow
EQUIOS ART & UX Delivers Superior Quality Regardless of the Output DeviceEQUIOS ART & UX uses a single interface to automate job management, including accurate imposition and consistent colour management, across multiple output devices. Operators monitor and manage jobs from a central dashboard.
- EQUIOS enables high-speed processing of large amounts of data — a key requirement of variable data printing.
- PDF files can be RIPed to SCREEN’s PlateRite CTP recorders, Truepress inkjet printers and presses, and inkjet and toner-based POD presses and proofers from third-party vendors.
- The Smart Variable Data Processing function eliminates the need to re-RIP reusable elements each time. EQUIOS automatically extracts, caches and optimises shared reusable elements included in PDF and PDF/VT variable data.
- A built-in smart imposition function expands the application range to include transpromo, direct mail, books, newspapers and textbooks that support variable data.
- Optimal colour conversion settings are automatically chosen from a media database when the operator selects a printer, paper type and screening method.
- Specialised tools adjust CMYK colours as close as possible to spot colours, particularly useful in digital printing where matches to PMS and custom spot colours are required from CMYK.
- Wherever JDF is deployed in a printing environment, EQUIOS integrates seamlessly all the way to the bindery, thanks to the EQUIOSNET Partnership Program with partner companies at both hardware and software levels.
- Job data is transmitted to any third-party management information system via Job Messaging Format. Communication with finishing systems is automated via JDF.
Working in partnership with cross-media marketing specialist TagG Informatique, SCREEN Europe announces today the commercial availability of a fully-integrated native IPDS (Intelligent Printer Data Stream) controller. Thus, enabling compatibility with the latest IS/3 and MO standard: DCA GA (Graphic Arts) accredited by the AFP consortium, for use with its range of high-speed, continuous feed …
Labels and packaging printer, Etimark AG, located in Grabs, Switzerland, has installed a Screen Truepress Jet L350UV+LM press with Equios Universal Workflow. The investment was made to serve an increasing demand for digital print from its customers. “Since installing the press we can concentrate more intensively on the ever-increasing number of customers requiring short runs,” says Marco …
SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co., Ltd. (SCREEN GA) and Electronics For Imaging, Inc. (Nasdaq: EFII) today announced a partnership to establish bi-directional connectivity between SCREEN’s EQUIOS® universal workflow and EFITM Fiery® digital front ends (DFEs). The centralized workflow provides superior efficiency and labor savings through automation for today’s printing business. The …
Screen Europe and Meccanotecnica today announce a collaboration which will bring together Screen’s EQUIOS Book Solution package with Universe Sewing from Meccanotecnica. Designed as a single interface to automate job management, EQUIOS supports roll to book impositions required for high quality book finishing solutions. This latest development includes a special page order needed for …
Please provide a little information about yourself before downloading the EQUIOS brochure.