EQUIOS Universal Workflow
EQUIOS ART & UX Delivers Superior Quality Regardless of the Output DeviceEQUIOS ART & UX uses a single interface to automate job management, including accurate imposition and consistent colour management, across multiple output devices. Operators monitor and manage jobs from a central dashboard.
- EQUIOS enables high-speed processing of large amounts of data — a key requirement of variable data printing.
- PDF files can be RIPed to SCREEN’s PlateRite CTP recorders, Truepress inkjet printers and presses, and inkjet and toner-based POD presses and proofers from third-party vendors.
- The Smart Variable Data Processing function eliminates the need to re-RIP reusable elements each time. EQUIOS automatically extracts, caches and optimises shared reusable elements included in PDF and PDF/VT variable data.
- A built-in smart imposition function expands the application range to include transpromo, direct mail, books, newspapers and textbooks that support variable data.
- Optimal colour conversion settings are automatically chosen from a media database when the operator selects a printer, paper type and screening method.
- Specialised tools adjust CMYK colours as close as possible to spot colours, particularly useful in digital printing where matches to PMS and custom spot colours are required from CMYK.
- Wherever JDF is deployed in a printing environment, EQUIOS integrates seamlessly all the way to the bindery, thanks to the EQUIOSNET Partnership Program with partner companies at both hardware and software levels.
- Job data is transmitted to any third-party management information system via Job Messaging Format. Communication with finishing systems is automated via JDF.
Screen Europe is pleased to announce that two European graphic arts colleges have adopted the Screen EQUIOS workflow system to streamline teaching processes. École Estienne in France and SSPTP Middle School Polygraphy and Printing in the Czech Republic have both implemented EQUIOS to support the learning experience of students partaking in graphic arts courses, with a focus on printing …
Fast turnarounds improve direct mail conversion success Screen today announces that Campaign, a Bertelsmann Printing Group subsidiary, specialising in one2one customer communications, has invested in a second Truepress Jet520HD press to support the growth of its direct mail services. The investment brings the total number of Screen high-speed inkjet systems to three following earlier …
SC inks cited as the driving force behind the accelerated number of installations Screen Europe has confirmed the popularity of its Truepress Jet520HD series today with an announcement that 100 units of the Truepress Jet520HD and Truepress Jet520HD+ have now been shipped worldwide. With exclusive access to Screen SC inks, Truepress Jet520HD series users can maximise the...
Working in partnership with cross-media marketing specialist TagG Informatique, SCREEN Europe announces today the commercial availability of a fully-integrated native IPDS (Intelligent Printer Data Stream) controller. Thus, enabling compatibility with the latest IS/3 and MO standard: DCA GA (Graphic Arts) accredited by the AFP consortium, for use with its range of high-speed, continuous feed …
Please provide a little information about yourself before downloading the EQUIOS brochure.