Most Productive Platesetter in its Class
The PlateRite Ultima 16000N series is the ideal output device for 4- to 16-page plates. The most productive platesetter in its class, the PlateRite Ultima 16000N produces plates for materials as diverse as black-and-white books and multicolour packaging. It incorporates innovative technologies that ensures consistent high quality, even when imaging onto the largest supported plates.
- Capable of outputting plate sizes from 550 x 650 mm to 1180 x 1470 mm. (Optional plate sizes as small as 450 x 370 mm are possible)
- Choice of three models: PlateRite 16000N-E (17 plates per hour), mid-range PlateRite 16000N-S (29 plates per hour) and high-speed PlateRite 16000N-Z (42 plates per hour) with a plate size of 1143 x 1448 mm
- Four imaging resolutions offered: 1,200 dpi, 2,400 dpi, 2,438 dpi and 2,540 dpi
- Extremely energy efficient
- Available in a variety of scalable configurations ranging from manual to fully automated