A service, tailored to meet individual needs
SCREEN equipment has a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Our products have the highest up-time and lowest maintenance costs in the industry. This is achieved through a network of technicians who can respond onsite or remotely using advanced remote support tools. SCREEN also offers the option to train its customers to carryout 1st Line support.
This enables the SCREEN equipment to run with reduced onsite intervention at a fraction of the cost of other manufacturers
DOWNTIME ON PRINTERS
AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME
Here are just some of the benefits from the below Service Contract Options
- Cover period – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm – “Full Engineer support during the working week”.
- 24 hours 7 day a week helpline [next working day scheduling].
- TRUST support – Trust Guard, Trust Assist and Trust Dialogue – What is TRUST? Remote Support System, Live Data Monitoring, Remote diagnostics.
- Health checks including engineer fit consumables – “Equipment fully serviced by Professional Engineers”.
- Tailored coverage for Print Heads
SCREEN Service Schedule – Platinum
SCREEN Service Schedule – Silver
SCREEN Service Schedule – Gold
SCREEN Service Schedule – Bronze
SCREEN Service Remote Schedule – TRUST
All service agreements can be tailored to meet individual requirements – Please enquire for further details
What Our Customers Say
Document Fulfillment Services (DFS), Sacramento, CA, decided to install a Truepress Jet520NX in order to take full advantage of 100 million impression order opportunities. Daniel Chavez, DFS’s COO,...
Daniel Chavez, Chief Operations Officer
Document Fulfillment Services (DFS), Sacramento, CA